Sunday, May 24, 2009

Some cheesy barbeque cheetos ho-hum

What are you thinking of them cheetos? That's one of lifes many FAQs. It's cheese and barbecue all in one pack for the limited price of at least two dollars cash money and the ride of your life. Also my wife is nagging on me again and my eldest daughter took the car for a ride and I can't go bowling with my bro in law Tyson. So them cheetos i found the caps lock THIS IS FUNNY LOOKS LIKE I'M YELLING AND STUFF and they taste like some barbecue fritos but with the texture of cheetos but that makes sense because it rhymes if you really think about it. Cheetos and fritos; I think I could write poetry. 
Chee*tos I* love* you
Fr*i*tos* you* real* good* too
And* you* taste* sexy*
Also in my pants. But this reminds me that Chester Cheetah is a really sly mother fuckercake. And also maybe he's friends with that guy what says "Grrrrrrrrrreat" like he is some kinda cat or something. I wonder this a lot. I'm philosophical if you know what I mean, like that guy Dr. Phil. He's crazy like a mo fo. And Oprah too. I think we're done here. Love you: Arturos

No comments: