Sunday, May 24, 2009

Red cream soda? Are you putting a joke on me

Are you seeing this picture? You are seeing some kind of miracle of nature. Look at what it says: "cream" is in it. Cream soda, but look at the color too. When was the last time you ever saw red cream? BTW, did you see my add on the craigslist? Are you recognizing Arturos? (that's me. I was the one who said hi on craigslist)

But I digress. I was drinking this carbonated (that's another word for bubbly for you uneducated readers* not retards) (No offense to the down syndrome crowd; I know your struggle. One time when Arturos was a baby his doctor tied to tell his mama that Arturos had some kind of down syndrome and his mama said "Nuh-uh-uh my baby boy doesn't have down syndrome, I can't afford tht" and she told that doctor) delight and I thought, "this sure is creamy. I wonder what color it is." And I looked down and holy testes it's colored red!!!

You can understand my surprised at this development when you know a brother has never seen any RED CREAMS. It's unnatural. Like cream mixed with human blood. 

It's so tasty but it is tinted with a maybe devil's evil? Who knows. Arturos just is not gonna drink it no more.

No comments: