Sunday, May 24, 2009

A frickin' zoo in my mouth--later Bitches

Have you ever felt you had a whole bunch of animals in your mouth? Well, one time I was eating beef but also some pork and that the closest I've been before them cookies--->
Well they come in all shapes and colors of animals that are on a farm/zoo over the rainbow. Well they don't taste like meat. I read the ingredients and they don't have a chicken in it or a sheep, but it is the shape of a sheep. 

Quick FAQ: what if your whole body was made of cow covered with icing of pink and white (which taste different, also have sprinkles)
Wouldn't that be so delish? (Do you ever wonder what heaven might be like?) (I'm agnostic and libertarian)
Well I think if I died I think maybe I might be covered in frosting and be eaten; does that make me a hindu? Also delicious? Because I believe in reincarnation? Do you think that maybe inside we are the ones made of cookie? (Sorry for being all philosophical) but really, scientifically, made of cookie?

Well you could eat these little meatless meatpacking fuckers if you were a vegetarian. but I swear, they taste like a cookie.

They taste like if your whole body was made of fucking frosting and shit and you could eat one of your hands but your hand was a fuckin' elephant and shit. Those sons of bitches animal crackers don't taste like no crackers...That's what they taste like. Don't take it from me--eat one of these cunts yourself. I'm doing the world the world a service w/ this blog, I tell you to go out and try new foods, but you don't see me asking for sainthood. I'm not trying to be a martyr, bitches. 

P. S. Did anyone watch 3-and-a-Half Men, the rerun, last night? It was hilarious but had some parts that needed some explaining. Please message me!

No comments: