Saturday, September 27, 2008

Macaroni? Holy Fucking Cannoli (I want to pee my pants)

HOLY FUCKING APESHIT. I THOUGHT MACARONI AND CHEESE WAS JUST MACARONI AND CHEESE, BUT NOW IT'S MACARONI AND CHEESE CRACKER. CRACKERS. *CRACKERS.
I forgot to use the backspace. Oh there it is. Fuck, good job Detective Mom Arturos.
In addition, I also forgot to look at nutritional facts. But I tried these lil' bastards and they taste like cheese. Like white cheddar, as advertised.
They're new, like the Box says. In a big red box with wavy letters that say "NEW!" I'm not one to pass up an opportunity to try something new. Like what if these were limited edition and i never knew?
But to ask a FAQ, how come they don't taste like any noodles? *macaronis *macaronis (macaronis to be specific)
HOLY CRAP I FOUND THE BACKSPACE again (THIS IS MY LUCKY days again)
Sorry for being so existential.
(But I was just wondering.)

No comments: