Monday, September 29, 2008

Beef Jerkies (By Real Fancy Thai Folks)

Beef Jerky. LOL. Have you ever considered the origin of the word? Well, I attribute it to Jamaican counterculture. Like beef is like "beefcake," homosexual for "very attractive man." LOL. So I think this might have something to do with liking the menfolk. RO the floor. My wife would HATE this. (That's why i scarfed 'em down my face) (in private) ("but not in my privates") {because they're spicy bitches}
Regardless, LOL what do you think they mean by "Thai?" I think this is a kind of meat and I like how it feels on my tonsils (fancy word for tongue) and my favorite color is red.
It tasted like normal beef jerky but nasty crap. LOL, just kidding. It tasted like cows/a whole bunch/but in just one bag (LOL I'm typing like Rosie O'Donnell)/maybe I am gay?!

No comments: